- Russ has been photographing beautiful images for the past twenty years. After graduating with a degree in photography from Salem State University, he went on to assist with some of the best photographers in the Boston area. He is currently the Department Head of Design and Visual/Graphic Communications at Northeast Metro Tech High School in Wakefield, Massachusetts.
- He has been creating images of beauty for personal client usage and for editorial and advertising purposes. With his easy going, laid back personality and his attention to detail, he helps create images that stand out.Russ loves to work with anything that involves color and beauty; whether it's the beauty of photographing a gorgeous interior, a mouth watering culinary creation, an unforgetable view, or a model that exemplifies beauty through fashion.
- Russ has spent his extra time working with special events that are close to his heart; for example, the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation, because he has Crohn's disease, Also being a father of three beautiful kids Russ likes to be apart of foundatiions that help and support kids. Russ has been photographing for such foundations as The Bill Belichick Foundation, Matt Light Foundation, and Chung Changing Lives to name a few. He is also the creative director for the Over My Shoulder Foundation which is a non-profit organization that helps with emphasizing the importance of mentoring.
- You can see Russ's event pictures in regional and National Publications such as Boston Common, Boston Globe, Boston Herald, Improper Bostonian, Boston Magazine, and many more.
- Russ published his first dessert book, "Dessert Gems". He photographed the entire book, and it can be purchased on Amazon.com. He is also a regular in the Boston Sunday Globe Magazine.
- If you are looking to book Russ for your next event or photo session please email him at Russ@RussMezikofskyPhotography.com or Russ1974@Verizon.net